Living Healthy: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
February 7 @ 2:00 pm - March 14 @ 4:30 pm
If you have conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety, and/or depression, the Living Healthy: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program series can help you take charge of your life.
Guidelines to benefit from a Living Healthy workshop:
- Ability to tolerate being in a room with 10 or more people for 2 ½ hours.
- Ability to stay focused, more or less, on the topics or activities.
- Possess reading skills and/or be willing to be paired with another participant.
What you will learn:
- find ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- explore ways to sleep better
- discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- understand new treatment and medication choices
- learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.